Thursday, December 15, 2011
What’s gold doesn’t last
Change is imminent, things will never stay the same, and if I’ve learned anything in my short life, it’s that the good things will always be the first to leave. I read the quote in a book my eighth grade year, And it’s stuck with me ever since. It’s one of the most true quotes I’ve ever read. A story isn’t even needed, if there is any person in the world who hasn’t lost something good in their life from change, then God has blessed them and they might as well play the lottery. Good friends change into worst enemies, good fortune into bad, and basically everything else in the world is changing constantly. Not to say there isnt such thing as good changes, but either way, change will always come, you cant prevent it, and chances are, it won't be good. What’s gold doesn’t last, so enjoy it while you can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I deffinately agree, live life to the fullest and enjoy what you have, because it may not be there tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteYour completley right, change is something we all need to accept and it is great that you learned this lesson.
ReplyDelete