Thursday, December 15, 2011

Treat girls with respect

This is a very important lesson, mostly because not many people do this.  It’s shocking to me how many guys out there are completely disrespectful to girls, like they’re trash.  When I was little, this was one of the lessons my dad drilled into me every single day, it doesn’t matter what they do to you, always treat a woman with respect.  Maybe its that mail programming that we’re supposed to protect females, I don’t know, but I will always for the rest of my life treat girls, no matter what kind, with utmost respect.  I feel that it has paid off, kind of like good karma, we get in return the pride of being one of the men in this world that respect woman and treat them like they should be treated, another lesson my Grandma Judy taught me, along with my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment