Thursday, December 15, 2011
A good friend can change your life
When I was in middle school, I was a want to be thug. I won’t lie, I used to wear big clothes and talk like that and everything. Nobody liked me, I was always trying to be cool, and always gave into peer pressure, until a friend came along. Actually, multiple friends, they were extremely good influences on me, and I truly believe that they saved me and made me what I am today. If I would have never met these people, (Kelly, James, and Danny) I would still be that same immature dependent kid I used to be, and I have no doubt that I’d have end up getting into illegal things and going to jail or getting hurt. We all hold the power to save a life, I know, because mine was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad they helped you get over your problem.
ReplyDeleteThat's what most kids, espically those in the ghetto, need to change their life around.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot, now I can't get this image of gangster Jace out of my head. No, just...no.
ReplyDeleteThug Jace....awesome. No but seriously I'm glad some good influences came along and set you on the right track. It has to be learned that those that surround you greatly influence you, rather you or they notice it.
ReplyDelete