Thursday, December 15, 2011
Don’t lie
I’ve been told my whole life never to lie, and that if you lied, you will have to make up more lies, and you’ll get caught eventually. Of course I never listened because I was a kid and my parents don’t know anything, so I lied anyways. Well, this one day, I burnt my brother with the lighter, and my dad and grandma Judy came out. Knowing I wasn’t supposed to be playing with the lighter, I lied and said Jaden burned himself. Well of course I had to make up more and more lies explaining the situation, and I thought it had all blown over. Then, about 3 months later, all the lies had piled up, and my grandma had finally caught me, that stubborn ole’ bat never gave up, because she hates being lied to. I’m glad for that experience though, because now I know never to lie, you’ll be in less trouble if you just tell the truth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that it is delightfully entertaining to take a lighter to various objects, espically disliked denizens. However, lying is an awful act to partake in, and it is admirable that you have apparently vowed not to do so anymore.
ReplyDelete